West of England
Tel: 0117 9659353
The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 2QQ
We offer free, bespoke advice and support to older or disabled individuals who are no longer able to, or do not want to, drive, including:
- Accessible travel and transport advice and information
- Individual advice for planning your journey within the West of England
- Assisting you liaise with the region’s transport operators
- Telephone, email and face to face consultation
- Mobility scooter advice and assessment
- Passenger advice and assessment, including WAVs
Contact our Hubs Officer on 0117 965 9353.
The service is part of the Driving and Mobility Service West of England, accredited by the national charity Driving Mobility and supported by the Department for Transport.
Get in touch
"*" indicates required fields
How to find us
Plan your journey to us with the Google map below. If you have any questions get in touch.
Explore the area
Use the street view to see where were are.