Where are you travelling from?
Find accessible travel information for your county or town
If driving or use of a car is not possible due to restricted mobility, medical condition, neurodiversity or disability, the Hubs Mobility Advice Service offers FREE impartial advice on accessible travel options including buses, coaches, rail, air travel and community transport.
Hubs will help you find:
- Accessible buses, coaches and trains if you are older or have a disability
- Public transport with a wheelchair
- Ways to fly with a disability
- Community transport and charity organisations
- Taxi companies with accessible vehicles
- All the rights of disabled passengers
- The right mobility scooter or wheelchair for your needs
- How to plan journeys if you have restricted mobility