North London and Home Counties
Tel: 01707 384 263
Unit 2, WelTech Business Centre, Ridgeway, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 2AA
Herts Ability is a charity based centrally in the East of England, Home Counties and East London offering services and advice on accessible travel, transport and driving.
Herts Ability operates centres in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex and East London, with the ability to reach anyone as far as Cambridgeshire and Buckinghamshire.
In addition to full driving assessment and driving tuition services, Herts Ability offer the following:
- Hubs Mobility Advice Service – accessible travel solutions
- Mobility scooter and powered wheelchair assessment and advice service
- Vehicle access assessments
- Child car seat assessments
- Bugzi assessments (Powered wheelchairs for children)
Herts Ability is accredited by the national charity Driving Mobility, which is supported by the Department for Transport and oversees a network of UK driving assessment centres.
Get in touch
How to find us
Plan your journey to us with the Google map below. If you have any questions get in touch.
Explore the area
Use the street view to see where were are.