Cheshire and Wirral
Tel: 01244 345655
Chester, CH1 2BH
In addition to the Cheshire and Wirral Hubs Mobility Advice Service, Dial West Cheshire offers local services including:
- Free advice on disability issues such as welfare benefits
- Community Café
- ShopMobility – mobility equipment hire within local town centres
- Volunteering and training – for people in the community to help others locally
Contact: 01244 345655.
Chester DriveAbility partners with Dial West Cheshire in delivering the Hubs Mobility Service and offers expert services including:
- Assessment of fitness to drive
- Vehicle adaptation, passenger, seating and posture assessments
- Driver training (adapted and standard vehicles)
- Bugzi assessment
Contact: 01745 584858
Chester DriveAbility is accredited by the national charity Driving Mobility, which is supported by the Department for Transport and oversees a network of UK driving assessment centres.
Get in touch
"*" indicates required fields
How to find us
Plan your journey to us with the Google map below. If you have any questions get in touch.
Explore the area
Use the street view to see where were are.